As we approach October, the Month dedicated to the Most Holy Rosary, the Church is engaged in one of the most urgent crises in its history, but the Word of God reassures us that “where sin increased, grace overflowed all the more.”
Women of Grace® founder, Johnnette Benkovic Williams, is leading the charge to rally the faithful into several positive actions to bring healing and hope to our fractured community, to resist despair and embrace a new way forward in regard to the crisis:
• Daily Recitation of the Rosary to combat the perils of our time and help lead us to purification and sanctification.
• Weekly Facebook Live Rosary Crusade event every Thursday afternoon at 4:00 p.m. EST, via the Women of Grace® Facebook page.
• “Adopt a Seminarian, Priest, Bishop or Cardinal” Program through their new partnership with the Foundation of Prayer for Priests, offering a variety of resources for those interested in praying for our priests during this difficult time.
• Novena of Masses for the Suffering Church aimed at praying for healing of the victims of abuse conversion of the perpetrators, purification of the Church, and strengthening for all who love her.
• Spiritual Reading & Resources that lift the soul and provide hope and encouragement through the prayer of the Rosary, our weapon against evil.
There are also many events during the month of October that offer the faithful a chance to join together in prayer for our Church, our country, and our world.
For example, Rosary Coast to Coast takes place this Sunday and will join hundreds of thousands of faithful across the US in the recitation of the Rosary.
If you’re in need of spiritual renewal and are within driving distance of Malvern Retreat House in Malvern, Pennsylvania, there will be a massive tent revival on October 7 featuring speakers such as Johnnette, Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers and Jesse Romeo, along with plenty of music, praise, and fellowship.
For those who live in the Ogdensburg, NY area, Johnnette, Thomas K. Sullivan and Susan Brinkmann OCDS will be speaking at a diocesan family event entitled “The Catholic Family: God’s Answer for Our Time” on October 13.
On October 16 at 8:00 p.m. ET, Women of Grace is offering a webinar entitled “Spiritual Mothers, Spiritual Warriors: Instruments of Peace and Healing in the Midst of Crisis” with Kathleen Beckman, L.H.S. co-founder of the Foundation of Prayer for Priests who will lend her expertise in spiritual warfare and intercessory prayer.
Johnnette and Tom Sullivan will also be giving a three-night parish mission entitled, “The Rosary: Your Weapon for Spiritual Warfare” at St. Michael the Archangel church in Hudson Florida beginning on October 22.
Although we face unprecedented challenges at this time, “God reassures us that He has not left us orphaned and without recourse to His power,” Johnnette states in her book, The Rosary: Your Weapon for Spiritual Warfare, which she co-authored with Thomas K. Sullivan.
Clearly, at this moment in the history of man, the Rosary belongs in the hands of every man, woman, and child, she says.
“As we approach October, the Month dedicated to The Most Holy Rosary, in faith, let us ask for the strength, the grace, and the wisdom to engage in spiritual battle using heaven’s weapon of choice – the Rosary!”
© All Rights Reserved, Living His Life Abundantly®/Women of Grace® http://www.womenofgrace.com