In the age of the #Metoo movement and women taking a stand against sexual abuse, it’s not surprising that a boycott is already underway against the latest and, hopefully, last film rendition of the sado-masochistic “love” story known as Fifty Shades which one critic likened to “a bad Tinder date that lasted three years.”
- 1–3 of 3
"Those whose hearts are pure are the temples of the Holy Spirit." - Saint Lucy
We invite you to participate in our #50ShadesofGrace Novena to pray against the potentially devastating impact of the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. This prayer campaign will begin on February 6th and end on February 14th, the Feast of St. Valentine, coinciding with World Marriage Day.To join this effort, just pick up your rosary beads and fervently pray the rosary every day for the intention of helping people embrace the gift of true intimacy versus the perversion of it that is so rampant in our culture today.Here are some helpful links to aid you in your participation in this Novena along with some other resources to work against the impact of the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie.
- Join our St. Valentine Novena of Masses for Marriage.
- Click here to learn how to pray the rosary via EWTN.
- Support "Old Fashioned," an alternative movie that upholds virtue and God-honoring courtship, also opening on St. Valentine's Day.
- Say "no" to porn by joining the "50 Shades Boycott" here.
- Help someone who is struggling with pornography by sharing this book.
- Click here for free videos on the rosary, pornography addiction, and recovery from sexual abuse.
- 1–3 of 3
- Breaking News
- Johnnette's Blog
- Living on Grace
- New Age
- Scripture Daily
- Women of Grace
- Young Women of Grace