If you're a first time buyer
FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYERSYour decision to buy a home is both a sound financial decision and a commendable achievement. As your real estate agent . . .
- We will lead you through every step of the exciting home buying process.
- We will help you define your "wish list" of features you want in your home, your neighborhood and your school district.
- We will walk you through the mind-boggling financial details associated with buying a home, including understanding the various mortgages and home buying programs available to you.
- We will monitor all new listings and alert you to new houses as soon as they are put on the market.
- We will eliminate the stress involved with buying a home by putting my years of real estate experience to work for you.
We will . . .
- Work at no cost to you!
- Provide detailed listing information not available to the general public.
- Negotiate the deal to save you money.
- Guide you through the avalanche of paperwork.
- Commit my time and energy to finding you the right home.
Home Buyer's Checklist
The Home Buyer Checklist identifies some of the important factors to consider when choosing a home. In addition to an affordable sales price, you will also want to be sure that the neighborhood and house meet the needs of your family.
Take this checklist along when you go shopping for your house. It will help you evaluate the neighbourhoods and assess the availability and condition of various features of up to three homes in a side-by-side comparison. Check out these Dallas corporate apartments.