“Give me an army praying the rosary and I will conquer the world.” – Pope Pius IX
Dear Rosary Crusaders, welcome to October, the month of the Holy Rosary!
It’s a month in which we rededicate ourselves to our prayer of the Rosary. Perhaps you are praying it for the first time. Or maybe you will begin praying it every day. Or you might be called to pray it more fervently than ever before through your participation in a Rosary group or campaign. Our Lord Jesus and His Blessed Mother Mary will guide each of us in how we are to grow in our commitment to this powerful prayer.
Women of Grace will be offering you some special resources to help you.
- There are several Rosary Campaigns that are taking place this month. Below are a few that we have been promoting.
- The Avila Foundation is offering The Rosary Crusade for Victory Against the Darkness, Thursday, Oct 7, 2021 from 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
- EWTN, Relevant Radio, and Napa Institute Announce Joint Rosary Effort during the month of October for “the end to legal abortion in America and an outpouring of support for expectant mothers.”
- The Women of Grace Rosary Crusade will take place via Zoom and social media every Wednesday at 4PM ET.
- FREE access to several EWTN/Women of Grace television programs on the topic of the Rosary.
- Women of Grace Exclusive members gain access to several online resources on the Rosary including our best selling “My Soul Magnifies the Lord” Rosary Meditation.
We hope you will join us every Wednesday throughout the month of October to pray with our Women of Grace Rosary Crusaders!
Click the image below to join and if you’ve already registered, you should receive a reminder link directly from Zoom. Please be sure to share the information below with your friends and family!