“My brothers, your thoughts should be wholly directed to all that is true, all that deserves respect, all that is honest, pure, admirable, decent, virtuous, or worthy of praise. Then will the God of peace be with you.”
Based on this passage from Scripture, what is the relationship with my thoughts and my level of peace? Change one, change the other…. Hmmmm.
In this study, students will:
– Deepen their reverence and love for Scripture
– Develop the habit of daily prayer and Bible study.
– Feel comfortable with group prayer.
– Learn how to apply biblical principles to their lives
– Memorize a Scripture verse with each lesson.
– Engage in family activities that reinforce the lessons.