One of the country’s leading organizations opposing pornography has issued a surprising list of the top 12 facilitators of porn in the U.S., a list that includes the Attorney General and the American Library Association!
CNSNews.com is reporting that the list was compiled by Morality in Media (MIM), an organization that focuses on opposing pornography and indecency through public education and the application of the law. Headed by Patrick Trueman, the former Chief of the Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section at the U.S. Department of Justice, the number one culprit is, ironically, Attorney General Eric Holder.
“Holder’s actions keep the porn industry thriving,” says MIM president Patrick A. Trueman. “He not only refuses to enforce obscenity laws currently on the books that prohibit the distribution of hardcore pornography, but he even disbanded the office charged with enforcement.”
But he’s just one of the “Dirty Dozen” who are helping to facilitate the spread of pornography. The full list includes:
1. Attorney General Eric Holder– Has shut down the section in charge of prosecuting obscenity cases and done nothing to enforce existing obscenity laws.
2. Comcast- Comcast is the largest of several major cable and satellite TV companies such as Time Warner, Verizon, DIRECTV and DISH that provide hardcore pornographic premium channels and pay-per-view movies to tens of millions of American homes.
3. Facebook– This popular social media site is now the top place to trade pornography with even child pornography and the trafficking of women and children regularly shared on the site.
4. Googleplay– Google does not restrict the types of apps allowed in their app store, Googleplay, which is why pornographic apps are readily available in every category.
5. LodgeNet Interactive Corporation- This is the company that provides most of the in-room TV pornography to major hotels and motels.
6. Hilton– Provides hardcore pornography movie choices along with other hotel chains such as Hyatt and Starwood.
7. American Library Association– Has spent years fighting efforts to filter computers at public libraries in a misguided interpretation of First Amendment freedoms. This has resulted in thousands of people, including children, to be exposed to hardcore adult pornography and child pornography in the nation’s libraries.
8. Twitter– Twitter’s own policy of never regulating links to content on external sites means that it does nothing to clean the site of links to pornographic sites. MIM calls it “the new ‘micro porn’ service” which carries tens of thousands of porn tweets per hour.
9. Wikipedia– Refuses to wipe its pages clean of pornographic images.
10. Cosmo – As MIM reports, “This publication has steadily declined from a somewhat inspirational women’s magazine to a verbally pornographic ‘how-to’ sex guide, further desensitizing young women and girls to the pornified culture around them.
11. Barnes & Noble– This bookseller is a major supplier of adult pornography and child erotica.
12. Department of Defense – Pornography is widely available throughout the nation’s defense system with almost nothing being done about it in spite of the fact that it causes problems for service personnel at home and in the workplace.
You can take action to stop the flood of pornography into our culture! Click here to learn how.
© All Rights Reserved, Living His Life Abundantly®/Women of Grace® http://www.womenofgrace.com
Is your loved one addicted to porn? Find help in this book, The Pornography Epidemic: A Catholic Approach by Dr. Peter Kleponis.