WOMEN OF GRACE TELEVISION
The Women of Grace® television program discusses contemporary issues from a Catholic perspective and affirms women in their dignity as daughters of God and their gift of authentic femininity™.
Visit Women of Grace Television
VIDEO OF THE WEEK
WGR11180 - Who Am I To Judge? Responding to Relativism with Logic, Part 1
Guests: Dr. Edward Sri
When he was elected to the pontificate, Pope Benedict the Sixteenth identified and d... View Video
WOMEN OF GRACE LIVE RADIO
Women of Grace® Live radio informs, instructs, and inspires listeners while answering questions about living the Catholic faith in the world today.
Visit Women of Grace Live Radio
PODCAST OF THE WEEK
WGL170424 Women of Grace LIVE
Host: Johnnette Benkovic
Today, Johnnette talked about suffering. She said that the fourth station, where Jesus meets his Mothe...Listen to Podcast
WOMEN OF GRACE EVENTS
Johnnette Benkovic and the Women of Grace® team are bringing the transforming message of authentic femininity™ to women around the world through life changing events. Women leave inspired and filled with holy zeal for their mission to "aid humanity in not falling."
- MAY 6
- Be Valient! Living as an Authentic Catholic Woman, La Plata, MarylandBe Valient! Living as an Authentic Catholic Woman, La Plata, Maryland
Hosted by Sacred Heart Catholic Church
A Day for Women of Faith!
Continental Breakfast, Adoration, and Confession beginning at 7am
Mass at 9am View Event
- MAY 12
- The Centenary of Fatima and the Enduring Relevance of Its Message of Peace, UN Headquarters, New York City, New YorkSpeakers include:
• H.E. Alvaro Mendonca e Moura, Permanent Representative of Portugal to the United Nations Introduction and Overview
• H.E. Archbishop Bernardito Auza, Permanent Observer of the Holy See to the United Nations, The Fatima Message of Peace and its Enduring Relevance in Peacemaking and Peacebuilding
• Prof. Andrea Bartoli, Dean, Seton Hall School of Diplomacy & International Relations, The Importance of Religious Leaders Serving as an Example of Peace, Tolerance, Solidarity and Justice
• Johnnette Benvokic, Founder and President, Women of Grace, Author and EWT Television Host, Mary, the Dignity of Woman and Womens Role in the Promotion of a Culture of Dialogue, Mediation, Peacemaking and Peacebuilding.
• Marta Santos Pais, Special Representative of the Secretary General on Violence against Children, Children as a Zone of Peace
• Speaker (TBA), The Fatima Shepherd Children: The Role of Children in the Cause of Peace. View Event
- JUN 19
- Benedicta Leadership Institute for Women, Orchard Lake, MIThe Women of Grace Benedicta Leadership Institute for Women and SS. Cyril and Methodius Seminary (SSCMS) have partnered to present a dynamic new offering for women interested in Catholic Women's Leadership. The first of its kind, this program provides women with the opportunity to acquire a certification or graduate credit hours in Catholic Women’s Leadership. Graduate credit hours can then be applied toward a Master of Arts in Theology degree with a concentration in Catholic Women's Leadership. No matter which level of endeavor a woman desires, this program will help her attain her goal, and assist her to “help transform the world one woman at a time." View Event
Our online store features the latest Catholic books, audiobooks, study materials, DVD's, MP3's, and much more...
Visit our online library where you will find resources to enrich your mind, lift your spirit, and feed your soul. Visit our Library
Women of Grace® achieves its mission of evangelization through the sale of its products and the free-will offerings of others. We invite you to join us in communicating the love of Jesus Christ by making a donation today. Thank you for your generosity of heart! - Johnnette Benkovic
an outreach of Women of Grace which seeks to identify, educate, develop, and train Catholic women to be active leaders and mentors of the day in accord with their state in life, infusing institutions, organizations and governmental agencies with Catholic moral and social teachings so as to bring about the culture of life. Named for St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross (Edith Stein).
Benedicta Leadership Institute for Women®
trains Catholic women to be active leaders and mentors of the day in accord with their state in life.
"The Catholic woman leader is a daughter of the Church who seeks to use her gifts, talents and
The essential nature and spirit of woman innately hers by virtue of her potentiality to bear another human person within herself. This genius of woman is characterized by an authentic subjectivity which, according to Blessed John Paul II, is marked by her capacity to see the person in his concrete form (M.D. #18), and respond to him with a sensitivity marked by self-giving. This feminine richness is perfectly portrayed in the Blessed Virgin Mary.
to bring Jesus Christ to the world and the world to Jesus Christ as exemplified by the Blessed Virgin Mary's magnanimity of soul, servant's heart, and conformity to the will of God (Luke 1:38)."
-Johnnette S. Benkovic
Continue on to Leadership
About Women of Grace® Study Program
The Women of Grace® Study Program leads women on an exciting journey to discover the gift of
The true and essential nature God has endowed to woman referred to by Blessed John Paul II as the feminine genius.
holiness of life, and woman's purpose and mission in the world today. Taking the Blessed Virgin Mary as their exemplar and
Woman's potentiality for physical maternity points to her metaphysical reality – she is called to bring life to the world. No where is this more crucially true than in the dimension of spiritual life through which woman is called to be Christ-bearer. In this woman is called to emulate the Blessed Virgin Mary whose fertile fiat birthed Jesus Christ to the world and the world to Jesus Christ.
Spiritual Mother participants grow in the feminine virtues and the secrets of true fulfillment.
Join GracePlace™, the Women of Grace® Social Network. Interact with other Members, Gold Members, and Participants. Share resources, ideas, events, and information. Join women from across the globe who are part of the Women of Grace® movement.
Continue on to Grace Place
Links important for living your Catholic life in today's world.
Cornerstone of Hope
A Center for grieving children, teens and adults
Visit Web Link
EWTN is a global, Catholic Television, Catholic Radio, and Catholic News Network that provides Catholic programming and news coverage from around the world.Visit Web Link