Webinar: Get Fit for Eternal Life Presented by Dr. Kevin Vost
Is your spirit faithful but your flesh flabby?
Has your Temple of the Holy Spirit begun to creak and crumble?
Then tune into this webinar and get ready to rebuild it,
Because, as St. Paul has told us...
"God's temple is holy, and that temple you are"!!! (1 Cor. 3:17)
Learn simple, doable ways that you and your family can come to share in robust spiritual and physical fitness - integrating sensible exercise and common sense nutrition with the power of prayer and growth in the virtues.
- The roles of the cardinal virtues in physical and spiritual fitnes
- Integrating prayer and exercise
- Training not for vanity, but for the glory of God
- Practical fitness wisdom from holy saints and pontiffs
- How fitness can fit within your hectic schedule
- Why strength training is for almost everyone and takes so little time
- Ways to work in aerobics (if they are your cup of tea)
- Turning your daily chores into mini-workouts
- Building good habits, not going on diets
- How to say goodbye to gluttony
- Special fitness concerns for women and older persons
- The beautiful blessings and potential pitfalls of fitness training for your teens
- How to become "dynamos of charity"
- A "theology of bodybuilding"