Webinar: Healing Our Heart Wounds
NEW! Presenter: Johnnette Benkovic
Register for our live, 60-minute webinar:
"Healing Our Heart Wounds" presented by Johnnette Benkovic
Wednesday, June 20 2012 from 8:00Pm - 9:00 PM EST
Do You Feel Sad? Depressed? Alone? Unfilfilled?
Do You Feel Like No One Understands You, Not Even Yourself?
Do You Sometimes Wonder If God Even Knows You're Alive?
Do You Have a Nagging Feeling That the Pain From the Past Is'nt Really In the Past?
IF SO THEN THIS WEBINAR IS FOR YOU!
• Discover what causes wounds of the heart
• Learn how to identify if you have a wound of the heart
• Explore the effects of heart wounds
• Find keys to true inner healing
• Gain insight into the spiritual realities of wounds of the heart
• Understand why crisis happens and why God permits it
• Learn the benefits of suffering and how to reap them
Once we process your order for this Webinar, you will receive an email from us (within 24-48 hours) with the registration link to the Webinar sign up page.
Click on the register online button above to register.
Johnnette S. Benkovic is Founder and President of Women of Grace®, a
Catholic apostolate for women featuring a number of outreaches including
conferences, media, study groups and more.
After years of being a non-practicing Catholic, Johnnette
experienced a deep conversion back to her Catholic faith in 1981. Her
conversion sparked a new vocation: sharing the Gospel message through
the utilization of media. She has been an inspiring and consistent
presence on Catholic radio (1987) and in Catholic television (1988) ever