The Centenary of Fatima and the Enduring Relevance of Its Message of Peace, UN Headquarters, New York City, New York
• H.E. Alvaro Mendonca e Moura, Permanent Representative of Portugal to the United Nations Introduction and Overview
• H.E. Archbishop Bernardito Auza, Permanent Observer of the Holy See to the United Nations, The Fatima Message of Peace and its Enduring Relevance in Peacemaking and Peacebuilding
• Prof. Andrea Bartoli, Dean, Seton Hall School of Diplomacy & International Relations, The Importance of Religious Leaders Serving as an Example of Peace, Tolerance, Solidarity and Justice
• Johnnette Benvokic, Founder and President, Women of Grace, Author and EWT Television Host, Mary, the Dignity of Woman and Womens Role in the Promotion of a Culture of Dialogue, Mediation, Peacemaking and Peacebuilding.
• Marta Santos Pais, Special Representative of the Secretary General on Violence against Children, Children as a Zone of Peace
• Speaker (TBA), The Fatima Shepherd Children: The Role of Children in the Cause of Peace.
- Friday, May 12 at 11:00 am
- Friday, May 12 at 1:00 pm
UN Headquarters Conference Room 2
New York City, NY
Johnnette S. Benkovic is Founder and President of Women of Grace®, a
Catholic apostolate for women featuring a number of outreaches including
conferences, media, study groups and more.
After years of being a non-practicing Catholic, Johnnette
experienced a deep conversion back to her Catholic faith in 1981. Her
conversion sparked a new vocation: sharing the Gospel message through
the utilization of media. She has been an inspiring and consistent
presence on Catholic radio (1987) and in Catholic television (1988) ever